Parts Dept Hours
- Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- There is a 20% restocking fee incurred for returned parts in resell-able condition. If parts or packaging are deemed unsellable, a refund will not be offered.
- No refunds on electrical parts(wiring harness, modules, motors, headlights etc.),Vintage parts, special order parts or performance parts.
- No refunds on parts ordered with out VIN.
- Catalytic Converters are Non-Returnable.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Must meet eligible requirements to be approved for return
- Customer must have the RMA clearly written on order or package will be refused or will be reshipped at customers expense.
The customer must contact MoparAmerica for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before attempting to return any part(s). If no RMA# is obtained and/or not attached/written on the package the return parcel will not be accepted. Then will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
The customer has 7 calender days from receiving part(s) to give to shipping carrier for return from the date the order is received. Parts must be returned in their original packaging. Parts will be inspected for damage upon arrival, no refunds for installed damaged parts. There is a 20% restocking fee incurred for returned parts in resell-able condition. If parts or packaging are deemed unsellable, a refund will not be offered. No parts are guaranteed to fit without the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). If VIN is not given when order is placed or when requested by staff and as a result part does not fit or work, it is not returnable. Additionally, if part purchased is known to be outside the recommended part by Mopar's database (using VIN), then the part can not be guaranteed to work/fit on the vehicle. No refunds on electrical parts or performance parts. "Vintage" and "Export" sourced parts are non-refundable.
CORE RETURN POLICY
Although all of the parts MoparAmerica sell are new, certain types of parts are only available as "remanufactured" units (i.e., starters, alternators, distributors, etc.). Cores are the used parts that may be returned for credit when purchasing a remanufactured part. If a core deposit is shown, this charge will be added to your total at the time of sale but is fully refunded upon the return of your rebuildable original part.
Credit will be issued for core returns upon receipt, provided cores are:
- Received WITHIN 60 days of the original shipping date. No core deposits will be refunded for cores returned more than 60 days after the original shipped date.
- Drained of all fluids (if applicable).
- Packed in original re-manufacturer's box (the box the replacement part was originally packed in). No core credit will be issued if not returned in the re-manufacturer's box.
- Fully assembled, complete and in 're-buildable' condition based on manufacturer's inspection guidelines. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- A/C compressor clutch on core unit must turn.
- Power steering pumps or rack assemblies must be returned fully assembled and sufficiently packed to avoid shipping damages. Power steering pumps that come with shipping plate must have plate attached to core when returned.
- Brake shoe cores must not be worn past lining.
Core Return Shipping Charges: Core return shipping charges are always the responsibility of the customer and are NOT refundable.
WARRANTY PARTS RETURNS
In general and unless otherwise specified, a part will be replaced or a refund issued (excluding shipping charges) if the part:
- Is returned WITHIN 12 months of the original invoice date.
- Has NOT been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or used for any purpose other than its intended use. Wear and tear is specifically EXCLUDED from ANY and ALL warranty coverage.
- Is approved by manufacturer upon inspection and subject to its guidelines and limitations.
- Is emptied of all fluids (if applicable).
- Has not previously been returned under warranty.
- Vehicle does not have a salvaged title.(Mopar will not warranty a part no matter what on a salvaged vehicle)
Documentation Requirement: Mopar requires a complete description of the failure in order for warranty coverage to apply. Simply putting "doesn't work" is not acceptable. Customer must provide a complete Diagnostic Repair Order of the failure when you request a RMA# This must come from Authorized Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership or service center. Electrical parts can not warrantied if the vehicle has a salvaged title. No Exceptions.